Platinum Dental Health Benefit Savings Program
Complete the form below by 04/22/2018
to take advantage of this offer!
Dr. James Rhode and his associates at Pennsylvania Center for Advanced Dentistry have made it possible for any individual or family to obtain optimal, quality and cosmetic dentistry at affordable fees.
In order to provide excellent dental care for those who are "health and wellness" concerned, esthetically conscious and/or preventively oriented, our office has organized a private, ultimate dental health benefit savings program. This select group will save money on every dental and oral service we provide at our office. It will also guarantee convenient and priority appointments for its members. This will provide ideal care at more affordable costs that are available for most of the general public who do not have any dental benefit program.
An Overview of What the Program Secures
Our Platinum Program has no yearly maximum, no restrictions as to what type of service is covered and needs no authorization for permission to provide dental services. There is no waiting period, providing service immediately. An annual fee of $239 will include free preventative services and 20% off all other services provided to you.
Here's what is included for the annual fee:
- 2 regular cleanings per year
- 2 regular dental examinations by the dentist
- Any necessary x-rays, which include:
- A full mouth series of digital x-rays (every 5 years)
- 7 vertical bite wing x-rays
This preventative schedule saves you over $100 per annual enrollment period immediately. It does not include periodontal therapy for diseased gums.
All other services including elective whitening, porcelain veneers, and boding will be eligible for a 20% discount for all treatment during the 12 month enrollment period.
Our Payment Policy
- Your membership will be valid for one year upon full payment of the enrollment fee.
- All services to be paid in full at the time service is rendered.
- It's simple and easy.
Renewed annual enrollment after the first 12 months will earn you a reduction in membership fees in coming years.
Excluded form the Program:
- Treatment already in progress prior to enrollment period is not eligible for reduced discounts.
- This private membership cannot be combined with any other dental insurance benefits or third party financing programs (e.g. Care Credit)
- This plan is reduced fee discount paln and only applies to services provided at the Pennsylvania Center for Advanced Dentistry.
Every Procedure is Covered!
Two Complete Exams, Oral Cancer Screening, Any Needed Digital X-rays, and Periodontal Evaluation. Emergency Exam reduced fee of $40
Twice yearly – 2 Routine Prophylasis – Adult or Child Fluoride Treatment at request Any other preventive services **If more than 2 routine prophylasis appointments are necessary there will be a 20% fee reduction. All other Dental Services have an automatic fee reduction of 20%
Dental Restorative Services
Cosmetic Restorative Dentistry
Elective dental procedures including Full Porcelain Crowns, and Full Porcelain Veneers
In office Root Canal Therapy, Pulpectomies, Pulpotomies
Periodontal (gum therapy) – including "Deep Cleaning", Antibiotic Placement and Irrigation
Removable Partial Denture (any design), Full Removable Dentures, Repairs and Relines
Permanent Cemented Bridges
Implant Supported Prosthodontics
All Crowns, Permanent Bridges and Removable Bridges that are implant supported
Miscellaneous Dental Services
Includes Teeth Whitening – Night, Sport and Occlusal Guards